Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: April 2012

1. Re: April 2012

ZSport Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nissanismo95 View Post
    There's nothing cheap about that 350Z. That body kit is produced by Amuse Japan. It has Bride seats, Willans seat harnesses, one-off 4 point harness bar, Apexi single catback exhaust, SSR wheels, Stance G+ Pro coilovers with Swift Racing spring (not cheap Top Speed coilovers). This Z is in no way cheap! So you think people on the southside of town cant have nice vehicles? The side of town people come from is completley irrelevant to the discussion and you should probably watch how you talk. You really should think twice before you criticize someone else's car. There's really no room on this forum or in ZSport for every single negative comment you make on every single post. This club is about support for this community and has been since the start of this club.
    Thank you so much for defending the red z, my buddy Jon. And all around epic car. Yes there is nothing cheap about this car and despite what you might think I'm sure theres more function this his z than most in town. His wheels, suspension, seats prolly cost what a z does.
    Besides this is something new put together with a nostalgic feeling.. With the raw riveted flares and stretched tires. Fully functional suspension. And don't let the bumper clips fool you, quick release for those drift days, besides who wants to buy 1k$ bumpers after every event? If you don't get the concept behind the build or you're prolly just to young. In any case, a lot of time, thought and money have gone into his z since the last 3 years. So if it's not your cup of tea cool. But let's keep the negativity to ourselves. Makes the meets and events less dramatic and more enjoyable, no?
    ~Dustin

2. Re: April 2012

ZSport Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nissanismo95 View Post
    There's nothing cheap about that 350Z. That body kit is produced by Amuse Japan. It has Bride seats, Willans seat harnesses, one-off 4 point harness bar, Apexi single catback exhaust, SSR wheels, Stance G+ Pro coilovers with Swift Racing spring (not cheap Top Speed coilovers). This Z is in no way cheap! So you think people on the southside of town cant have nice vehicles? The side of town people come from is completley irrelevant to the discussion and you should probably watch how you talk. You really should think twice before you criticize someone else's car. There's really no room on this forum or in ZSport for every single negative comment you make on every single post. This club is about support for this community and has been since the start of this club.
    Don't forget you're talking to a guy who has a stock Z that put a thread on my350z saying his Z is one of the cleanest and freshest in San Antonio, then started acting like a 12 year old when everyone tried correcting him. Thanks for defending Jon though, an awesome guy that's put a lot of work into his Z, which is also very very cool. This is a Z club, the fact that I read someone saying you're doing negative comments on here just like you keep doing on my350z blows my mind. Dude, grow up and appreciate your fellow Z owners. That's what makes Z's so special, the fact that they are special cars and we that are fortunate enough to own them get the chance to connect with other enthusiasts that enjoy owning them as well. If I were you I'd also think twice about the way you talk. I'm not even from the Southside and that little gem rubbed me the wrong way. Grow up dude.

3. Re: April 2012

I hope that this is enough posted on the subject. Everyone seems to recognize the posts it for what it is/was. (Personally, I thought it was well mannered without getting out of hand) However, Please move on to a more constructive conversation or I might regrettably have to close this thread to prevent things from going into flames. (I never prefer to close anything on the forum).

Thank you all for your understanding,

-Forum Admin.
    350z 2006 Rev-Up Roadster - Touring Model

4. Re: April 2012

Once more cause I took it and I like the car

'91 300zx Twin Turbo

5. Re: April 2012

man, ive been going back and forth on that bumper for a while. i like, hate it then like it again.

6. Re: April 2012

Luis are you fanning the flames?
    Life is short. Enjoy your Z.
    Let the good times roll!

7. Re: April 2012

I wish the hood was up. Like to have seen a shot of that.
    350z 2006 Rev-Up Roadster - Touring Model

8. Re: April 2012

ZSport Member

Like I mentioned, my post wasn't negative towards the car at all more-less defending it. But some know how I am about cars and I like more of a clean / non-wild look with more functional use and that body kit is nice, just too wild for my tastes. And those tires are about the only thing I think distracts from the looks of the car with the writing on them. But like some have said, it is your car, and you can do what you want with it. But let me remind you, it is a public forum, and people do have a right to comment how they wish on it. You can accept them or not, but no need to get into a fuss about it.
    2000 Toyota Camry (216k miles) Beater
    2013 Nissan Altima S
    Sold: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044, Silver Alloy

9. Re: April 2012

i agree with that, you have to read/hear the good and bad comments. otherwise dont share. btw, what are those wheel/ tire offsets?

10. Re: April 2012

Wow!!! I actually freaking like the red one. But being so low how do u not break that kit? Anyways I love it!!!
    basically in a nutshell, that's just what i do!!!

Thread Information